The Fine Arts Connection is owned and run by Bethany Daugherty. As a musician and writer, Bethany is extremely passionate about the performing and written arts. She began learning violin and piano at the age of five. She decided to double major in both music and English when attending the University of Indianapolis. In May of 2013, she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Music and a double major in Violin Performance and English/Creative Writing. She worked as the Marketing & Communications Manager for the Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra (ICO) after graduating, gaining experience and a knack for planning and executing events and managing logistics. She also discovered an interest in database management and saw a need for people who can utilize technology to fit the needs of arts administration. When you hire the Fine Arts Connection, you will get a dedicated, hardworking, creative professional who will make your event run smoothly and deliver a polished and personalized product.
• B.A. in Violin Performance
• Subs with the Anderson Symphony Orchestra, Kokomo Symphony Orchestra, and the Marion Philharmonic Orchestra
• 13 years experience gigging
Weddings & Events
• 13 years of experience performing weddings
• Over 150 weddings played for
• Ordained and legally able to perform weddings
• 3 years of experience planning and executing dinners and fundraising events
• 3 years of experience working for a non-profit, including running the administration for two youth ensembles
• Familiar with the challenges facing performing arts non-profits in particular
• Price scales based on budget size
• Currently pursuing a degree in Applied Computer Science
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft products, social media platforms and management tools
• Experience with managing databases and websites
The Fine Arts Connection does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.